Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Photobucket
Welcome to Mercedes-190.co.uk

We are the Mercedes 190 owners forum, the place to be for all owners and fans of the Mercedes 190E, 190 and 190D cars. Including Cosworth (2.3 16v and 2.5 16v), EVO 1 and EVO 2 models. Modified and concourse, track cars and daily drivers, all are welcome.

This free UK based forum was started back in November 2005 to serve the Mercedes 190 W201 community and now has over 9000 members from all around the world and 600,000 + posts.

The members welcome you and encourage you to stay a while and have a look around.
We offer you friendly chat and access to some very useful information as well as tutorials with photos and videos for many common repair and maintenance jobs.
Whatever your needs there is a good chance you will be able to find what your looking for. Such as our Mercedes 190 buyers guide

Sign up to gain access to all areas including for sale / classified areas and country wide meetings and events. Many forum features and sections are only available once you sign up.

Join our forum at mercedes-190.co.uk!

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
'New' Mercedes 190 D; Might be a repost if so im sorry
Topic Started: Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:17 pm (591 Views)
pratishk
Part of things
[ *  * ]
Stumbled across this online when I was looking at possible things to do with my 190 if I had some serious cash and whilst I had no work to do in the office. Its a couple years old ...the article

They've fitted a 1992 2.6 190 with one of the latest diesel engines ...C 250 CDI BlueEfficiency. And wow even the speedo dials has one of the little blue screens like the new ones. :wub:

Here's the link

http://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/motoring/new-mercedes-190-d

190d

Enjoy
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

gary0006
[ * ]
pratishk
Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:17 pm
Stumbled across this online when I was looking at possible things to do with my 190 if I had some serious cash and whilst I had no work to do in the office. Its a couple years old ...the article

They've fitted a 1992 2.6 190 with one of the latest diesel engines ...C 250 CDI BlueEfficiency. And wow even the speedo dials has one of the little blue screens like the new ones. :wub:

Here's the link

http://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/motoring/new-mercedes-190-d

190d

Enjoy
These cars still look awesome
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · 190 Media · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Email me if anyone replys