Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Photobucket
Welcome to Mercedes-190.co.uk

We are the Mercedes 190 owners forum, the place to be for all owners and fans of the Mercedes 190E, 190 and 190D cars. Including Cosworth (2.3 16v and 2.5 16v), EVO 1 and EVO 2 models. Modified and concourse, track cars and daily drivers, all are welcome.

This free UK based forum was started back in November 2005 to serve the Mercedes 190 W201 community and now has over 9000 members from all around the world and 600,000 + posts.

The members welcome you and encourage you to stay a while and have a look around.
We offer you friendly chat and access to some very useful information as well as tutorials with photos and videos for many common repair and maintenance jobs.
Whatever your needs there is a good chance you will be able to find what your looking for. Such as our Mercedes 190 buyers guide

Sign up to gain access to all areas including for sale / classified areas and country wide meetings and events. Many forum features and sections are only available once you sign up.

Join our forum at mercedes-190.co.uk!

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
16v Owners - part no request; EHA Valve
Topic Started: Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:57 pm (684 Views)
rhysmangatmotorsport
Member Avatar
Mangatmotorsport
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Does anyone have the Bosch part no for an EHA valve or know as fuel mixture control unit?? 2.5-16v

Anyone got a good running one?

Need asap plz, many thanks Robbie :help:
Edited by rhysmangatmotorsport, Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:37 pm.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SHMO190
Part of things
[ *  * ]
quickest way to get it is ring MB with VIN number ... 01932 373000 (MB World), ask for parts and they got all the info on screen ... was just about to give you the part number myself, but mines for a 2.6 !

rhysmangatmotorsport
Member Avatar
Mangatmotorsport
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
SHMO190
Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:05 pm
quickest way to get it is ring MB with VIN number ... 01932 373000 (MB World), ask for parts and they got all the info on screen ... was just about to give you the part number myself, but mines for a 2.6 !
Rang MB already, and the part number does not co inside with the Bosch part number. Can you give me your part number you have, apparently there all the same throught the range..

Bosch part needs to start 0438

Thanks
Edited by rhysmangatmotorsport, Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:36 pm.

JM Motorsport
Member Avatar
More than part of things
[ *  *  * ]
Maybe this could help? Not exactly sure which part you are looking for:

http://www.bosch-automotive-catalog.com/public/catalog/products?p_p_id=BoschWSRP&p_p_lifecycle=0&p_p_state=normal&p_p_mode=view&p_p_col_id=column-1&p_p_col_count=1&_BoschWSRP_wsrp-navigationalState=%2FWFS%2FAAGLOBAL-AA-Catalog-Site%2Fen_GB%2F-%2FEUR%2FViewVehicle-ViewEquipment%3Bpgid%3DD41D8CD98F00B204E9800998ECF8qImNCqde%3Bsid%3DSCbcoL4EhCqMoe9XagFQWrGPgxi_YHU6K-Y%3D%3FVehicleMake%3DMB%26VehicleNumber%3D3386%26EquipmentBereich%3D10&_BoschWSRP_proxyportlet-remoteInvocation=true

rhysmangatmotorsport
Member Avatar
Mangatmotorsport
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Thanks JM, its the small black box that fits on the fuel distributer, AKA mixture control unit

JM Motorsport
Member Avatar
More than part of things
[ *  *  * ]
Is it the little black box as in the below picture?

Posted Image

rhysmangatmotorsport
Member Avatar
Mangatmotorsport
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Thats the one JM, do you have a Bosch part no?..
Edited by rhysmangatmotorsport, Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:10 pm.

SHMO190
Part of things
[ *  * ]
ah, well Ill have the same number that you were given ... but ... ive bought a spare one off ebay, and Im fairly certain its BOSCH. hopefully will be there when i get in tonight, so will post ASAP mate

JM Motorsport
Member Avatar
More than part of things
[ *  *  * ]
Im a bit uncertain of the part number. When i checked in EPC it's not available as a seperate part, unless you have had a catalys retrofitted, then the MB part number is: A0000703962

I looked that number up in Bosch's Ecat and this Bosch reference number came up: 3 437 010 040

Could it be the one?

Link to ebay auction: http://www.ebay.com/itm/0000703962-Mercedes-BOSCH-3437010040-EHA-Fuel-Pressure-/120771776519
Edited by JM Motorsport, Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:16 pm.

rhysmangatmotorsport
Member Avatar
Mangatmotorsport
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
SHMO190
Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:11 pm
ah, well Ill have the same number that you were given ... but ... ive bought a spare one off ebay, and Im fairly certain its BOSCH. hopefully will be there when i get in tonight, so will post ASAP mate
Ok thanks Shmo!, let me know soon as plz, much appreciated, JM it could possibly fit, Bosch part ids different to the start of the number i was given, I tried a place near
me that does Bosch parts, on there system its coming up not showing, but the guy told me the part no should start 0438

I was wondering if anyone has a good second hand working one, before I go buying a brand new one.
Edited by rhysmangatmotorsport, Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:57 pm.

Michael
Member Avatar
Needs Help
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The original part number is:2437020007, so if you're buying a second hand one, make sure it's it.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

rhysmangatmotorsport
Member Avatar
Mangatmotorsport
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Thanks Michael, is that dealer part no?

appreciated, Robbie

Michael
Member Avatar
Needs Help
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Michael
Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:36 pm
The original part number is:2437020007, so if you're buying a second hand one, make sure it's it.
Also, don't be paying any of the outrageous prices some sellers are asking.
I think some 124's, like the 230E or the 260E may have the same governor. :ermm: :ermm:

rhysmangatmotorsport
Member Avatar
Mangatmotorsport
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Michael
Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:50 pm
Michael
Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:36 pm
Also, don't be paying any of the outrageous prices some sellers are asking.
I think some 124's, like the 230E or the 260E may have the same governor. :ermm: :ermm:
Ye Michael your correct the same part is on all the 124 series as well incl 300, and other 190's so Ive been told
some peeps are asking ridiculous Got hold of a Bosch part number 0438 042 015 so gona search net and breakers...
Edited by rhysmangatmotorsport, Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:24 pm.

Paulossie
Member Avatar
Paulossie
[ *  *  * ]
Robbie,
I replaced mine and they are nothing special on the 16v they are a common part to many Mercs give John a bell at SL Pagoda, he is cheap and I will pick one up for you if ou want.
I would replace the tiny round rubber seal inside with a new one from Merc.
Edited by Paulossie, Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:09 pm.

JustbeCoz
Part of things
[ *  * ]
The part number 03437010040 is the 0007 Eha along with the two orings and the screws. o-rings alone are 02430210041 and screws alone are 02433414007

Michael
Member Avatar
Needs Help
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Behind that screw, there are two O rings and I think they cause the trouble but, I can't see that they have a part number. :'(

Will
Member Avatar
Highly Addicted
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I have bought the 'o' rings seperately from MB before (I *might* even have some spare, somewhere..!). They were pennies IIRC. I'm pretty sure that they are Viton type material?

SHMO190
Part of things
[ *  * ]
JustbeCoz
Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:25 pm
The part number 03437010040 is the 0007 Eha along with the two orings and the screws. o-rings alone are 02430210041 and screws alone are 02433414007
hi mate ... think the O rings code at MB is A0129979748 .... and ive secured the last set in London! ... any more and they have to order them in from Germany .... 5-7 days!!

SHMO190
Part of things
[ *  * ]
oh yes, and the price for the whole unit? ... 285

:no:

JustbeCoz
Part of things
[ *  * ]
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/0000703962-Mercedes-BOSCH-3437010040-EHA-Fuel-Pressure-/120771776519?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item1c1e8f1007

They were bosch part numbers. I still think you could order from a good Motor Factor for less than Merc are charging.

rhysmangatmotorsport
Member Avatar
Mangatmotorsport
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Fella's thanks for all the info and help, paul I will try that place u said, Im gona go with replacing the O rings first like Michael and Will have suggested..

Right spoke to my dealer!! not drug dealer lmao lmao they have told me in the last 12 months merc have sold 14 eha valves and 31 sets of
those O rings, when the O rings seals go they let more air in which can cause the fuel mixture to be off.

So I have order 4 to keep two as spare, cause certain bits are gettin scarse for these cars 2.35 each
Edited by rhysmangatmotorsport, Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:57 pm.

stwat

marceldeijkers had some for sale a while back. http://mercedes-190.co.uk/topic/6714470/1/#new

Michael
Member Avatar
Needs Help
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
rhysmangatmotorsport
Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:48 pm

So I have order 4 to keep two as spare, cause certain bits are gettin scarce for these cars 2.35 each
They've got dear: Like you, I bought 4 on Friday, luckily MB Belfast had them in stock, so now I have some for future use. I think there's more wrong with my governor than the O rings, maybe the O ring behind the screw is goosed, but unfortunately that one is not available.

cossie connoisseur
Member Avatar
there can be only one ;-)
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
you can buy thise types of o-rings on the net tbh.

rhysmangatmotorsport
Member Avatar
Mangatmotorsport
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Eha O ring seal MB part no as - MA012 997 97 48 2.35 each

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Engine · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Email me if anyone replys