Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Photobucket
Welcome to Mercedes-190.co.uk

We are the Mercedes 190 owners forum, the place to be for all owners and fans of the Mercedes 190E, 190 and 190D cars. Including Cosworth (2.3 16v and 2.5 16v), EVO 1 and EVO 2 models. Modified and concourse, track cars and daily drivers, all are welcome.

This free UK based forum was started back in November 2005 to serve the Mercedes 190 W201 community and now has over 9000 members from all around the world and 600,000 + posts.

The members welcome you and encourage you to stay a while and have a look around.
We offer you friendly chat and access to some very useful information as well as tutorials with photos and videos for many common repair and maintenance jobs.
Whatever your needs there is a good chance you will be able to find what your looking for. Such as our Mercedes 190 buyers guide

Sign up to gain access to all areas including for sale / classified areas and country wide meetings and events. Many forum features and sections are only available once you sign up.

Join our forum at mercedes-190.co.uk!

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

**New members signing up**
please check your junk mail for the email authorization email
otherwise we cannot verify your new account.
I have noticed a lot of unauthorized accounts in the system.
Regards
Admin

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Lowman"s Youtube Channel 500e/2.5-16/Metal; my own youtube channel..with car and music stuff
Topic Started: Wed Nov 9, 2016 6:14 pm (866 Views)
lowman
Part of things
[ *  * ]
hey there people
I just wanted to show you guys my youtube channel
It has become mainly a channel where i show off the work ive done on my cars(w124 500e and w201 2.5-16 Evo" )..but i also got some drum cam videos of me when im on stage with my bands.

But here is the FIRST" video i shot when i got the 190e 2.5-16 "evo",so its quite a big change from then ,and how it looks like at the time of writing this.

I guess you know how youtube works by now..so you will find my other videos aswell...or maybe i will just post some here and there in here anyways :)And i do post em on my Project thread
Cheers :)

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lowman
Part of things
[ *  * ]
hey there
Here is my latest video of the latest progress i made on my car.Soon coming some more vids,so stay tuned :)

cheers :)
Edited by lowman, Sun Jan 1, 2017 2:44 am.

lowman
Part of things
[ *  * ]
hey people
Latest update video :)
Hope you like it

lowman
Part of things
[ *  * ]
my latest video :)Recomended job to do on your manual gearboxed mercedes :)

lowman
Part of things
[ *  * ]
And another one that im pretty proud of :)

rhysmangatmotorsport
Member Avatar
Mangatmotorsport
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Well deserved award! An incredible car that's had a huge amount of effort put into it! :driver:

lowman
Part of things
[ *  * ]
Thank you so much Ryhs :)

By the way..here is my latest video :)

Hope you like it :)

lowman
Part of things
[ *  * ]
heyy people
Pt2 of the "how to replace fusebox" on the w201...some hints n tricks again :)

I hope you like it

scuddy
More than part of things
[ *  *  * ]
i'll take a look at those this weekend - it's a bank holiday weekend, yay! :driver:

lowman
Part of things
[ *  * ]
a little "something" for you all :)
The shortest video ever :)Hope you like it.mind the oil level warning light :)the oil level was actually just above minimum..and it decided to give a warning :)Oil change has been done both just before the video..and even now a couple of days ago,,i love my oilchanges :)

lowman
Part of things
[ *  * ]
hey people
Latest video .Im showing how you can test the Magnetic fan clutch on our 190e"s.
I hope you like it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RG-wsHoPUP4

Edited by lowman, Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:58 pm.

lowman
Part of things
[ *  * ]
hey people
Another video
Here is show you the designation of the engine temp sensors and switches on the m102990 engine in our 2.5-16"s

I hope you like it :)

Greetings,Stefan

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · 190 Media · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Email me if anyone replys