Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Photobucket
Welcome to Mercedes-190.co.uk

We are the Mercedes 190 owners forum, the place to be for all owners and fans of the Mercedes 190E, 190 and 190D cars. Including Cosworth (2.3 16v and 2.5 16v), EVO 1 and EVO 2 models. Modified and concourse, track cars and daily drivers, all are welcome.

This free UK based forum was started back in November 2005 to serve the Mercedes 190 W201 community and now has over 9000 members from all around the world and 600,000 + posts.

The members welcome you and encourage you to stay a while and have a look around.
We offer you friendly chat and access to some very useful information as well as tutorials with photos and videos for many common repair and maintenance jobs.
Whatever your needs there is a good chance you will be able to find what your looking for. Such as our Mercedes 190 buyers guide

Sign up to gain access to all areas including for sale / classified areas and country wide meetings and events. Many forum features and sections are only available once you sign up.

Join our forum at mercedes-190.co.uk!

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

**New members signing up**
please check your junk mail for the email authorization email
otherwise we cannot verify your new account.
I have noticed a lot of unauthorized accounts in the system.
Regards
Admin

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
My most recent aquisition; S55 kompressor
Topic Started: Fri Sep 8, 2017 11:34 pm (450 Views)
Benzsc1
Member Avatar
Createyourownexit.com
[ *  *  * ]
This is my most recent purchase she is a flying machine minus wings lol
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Will
Member Avatar
Highly Addicted
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Benzsc1
Fri Sep 8, 2017 11:34 pm
This is my most recent purchase she is a flying machine minus wings lol
Posted Image
Nice one Simon B)

Still plenty of us around on here, I've got an E-class estate with the same engine in - great cars :driver:

Will

Benzsc1
Member Avatar
Createyourownexit.com
[ *  *  * ]
Hey Will long time yeah the E class is a tool! I was going to get an E and then this came up at very good money its a two owner full dealer history car with nearly every option added what sold me was the stitched dash board and alcantara roof lining lol 😁 but what suprised me most was for a big heavy car how it firea itself forwards 493 hp it keeps up with alot of super cars! On long legged roads albeit its got abc suspension which makes it handle well enough but all the same i just love the cruise speed burble of the V8! 😂 Do u still have the valver?

Benzsc1
Member Avatar
Createyourownexit.com
[ *  *  * ]
Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Benzsc1, Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:17 pm.

Benzsc1
Member Avatar
Createyourownexit.com
[ *  *  * ]
I still have these three aswell the W202 my 345000 miler daily still drives lovely! Fiat and 124 are off road temporarily

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Benzsc1
Member Avatar
Createyourownexit.com
[ *  *  * ]
But alas these are gone and I miss them all terribly especially the valver 😢

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Daliscar
Member Avatar
Always On The Ball
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I would miss the 123 but maybe not in that colour..... B)

Benzsc1
Member Avatar
Createyourownexit.com
[ *  *  * ]
:lol: yeah quite literally a marmite car! It was original colour one owner so took as it was and made minor alterations.. B)

Benzsc1
Member Avatar
Createyourownexit.com
[ *  *  * ]
MODS please can you shift this post to defectors section sorry 🙏 and thx 😊 just realised of topic here lol

Will
Member Avatar
Highly Addicted
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Benzsc1
Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:09 pm
Hey Will long time yeah the E class is a tool! I was going to get an E and then this came up at very good money its a two owner full dealer history car with nearly every option added what sold me was the stitched dash board and alcantara roof lining lol 😁 but what suprised me most was for a big heavy car how it firea itself forwards 493 hp it keeps up with alot of super cars! On long legged roads albeit its got abc suspension which makes it handle well enough but all the same i just love the cruise speed burble of the V8! 😂 Do u still have the valver?
Hi,

Yes I still have two 16v 190Es, a 2.3-16 and a 2.5-16 not sure which ones I had when you were around last but I've had six in total.

I googled the plate on your car and it was owned by a member over on the MBClub forum, might be worth a look if you've got a few minutes when you're bored :D

The thing about the 55K cars is the immense torque and the autobox, there's not a lot out there that will show them up from a standing start let alone a 30-100+ pull for example B)

I had a stitched leather dash on my 215 CL, gives the cabin a nice feel and smells great too!

ABC is fantastic, I think the regular 220s got airmatic? I really rated the ABC in the CL, corners very flat, exceptional ride etc but they can be expensive to maintain when they need work.
Edited by Will, Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:29 am.

Benzsc1
Member Avatar
Createyourownexit.com
[ *  *  * ]
just had a peek :'( scary how much you can find out nowadays lol hmmm on cazana its stated as having 5 previous but log book states i am third. Funnily enough pprevious owner had posted about cost of brakes. I think gen are good value and only way to go! I have recently replaced all corners with gen discs and pads apart from some yellow stuff front pads! The discs on my old 210 55 where 500 each dealer price plus vat!!! the S class brakes from dealer are half that!

Will your 190 (sig pic) is gorgeous I am huge fan btw lol :evo2:
Edited by Benzsc1, Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:35 pm.

Benzsc1
Member Avatar
Createyourownexit.com
[ *  *  * ]
I do all my own work on it recently had a short on the komppressor magnetic clutch which destroyed the drum internals so i sourced a low milage kompressor and split the nose cone to fit on to mine job went a goodun they take mobile jet engine oil to lube the gears!! lol

Benzsc1
Member Avatar
Createyourownexit.com
[ *  *  * ]
its funny lwb and you can even suprise some bikes of the line :lol:

stwat
Member Avatar

Very nice

Benzsc1
Member Avatar
Createyourownexit.com
[ *  *  * ]
thx stu B)

stwat
Member Avatar

Benzsc1
Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:17 pm
MODS please can you shift this post to defectors section sorry 🙏 and thx 😊 just realised of topic here lol
Sorted.👍

Benzsc1
Member Avatar
Createyourownexit.com
[ *  *  * ]
I have been to cazana about the misrepresentation of the value on.my s class low milers are going for ten k plus and they value mine at 3400??? I got a response apologizing and a review of the value is underway 😂😂

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Defectors Section. Show Off Your "other" Car · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Email me if anyone replys