Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Photobucket
Welcome to Mercedes-190.co.uk

We are the Mercedes 190 owners forum, the place to be for all owners and fans of the Mercedes 190E, 190 and 190D cars. Including Cosworth (2.3 16v and 2.5 16v), EVO 1 and EVO 2 models. Modified and concourse, track cars and daily drivers, all are welcome.

This free UK based forum was started back in November 2005 to serve the Mercedes 190 W201 community and now has over 9000 members from all around the world and 600,000 + posts.

The members welcome you and encourage you to stay a while and have a look around.
We offer you friendly chat and access to some very useful information as well as tutorials with photos and videos for many common repair and maintenance jobs.
Whatever your needs there is a good chance you will be able to find what your looking for. Such as our Mercedes 190 buyers guide

Sign up to gain access to all areas including for sale / classified areas and country wide meetings and events. Many forum features and sections are only available once you sign up.

Join our forum at mercedes-190.co.uk!

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

**New members signing up**
please check your junk mail for the email authorization email
otherwise we cannot verify your new account.
I have noticed a lot of unauthorized accounts in the system.
Regards
Admin

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
190 of the month, March 2018
Topic Started: Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:46 am (374 Views)
stwat
Member Avatar

Nominations and entries please :evo2:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Haris
Part of things
[ *  * ]
Posted Image

For sale btw :ermm:

marceldeijkers
Member Avatar
Part of things
[ *  * ]
Here is my Mercedes 190D 2.0 from 1991, it was stolen half januari, but i did my research and i did found it back in Antwerpen just before it went on the boat to Africa!!! I was so happy to see her back :)
So me and my car and the ship... in 48 hours 3 w201 cars where stolen here and 2 i did found back there....

Posted Image

Hu99u
Member Avatar
More than part of things
[ *  *  * ]
marceldeijkers
Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:04 pm
Here is my Mercedes 190D 2.0 from 1991, it was stolen half januari, but i did my research and i did found it back in Antwerpen just before it went on the boat to Africa!!! I was so happy to see her back :)
So me and my car and the ship... in 48 hours 3 w201 cars where stolen here and 2 i did found back there....

Posted Image
Glad you got the car back and found someone else's car, any damage done?

aemt
Serial 190E Owner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Great work Marcel.

You get my vote for owner of the month.

Regards Andy

nsx_j
Member Avatar
James
[ *  * ]
Great news Marcel. Car of the Month all the way.
Edited by nsx_j, Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:40 am.

Haris
Part of things
[ *  * ]
What a story Marcel, will be getting my vote!

Chunk
Member Avatar
Spammer Zapper

Top stuff Marcel

Haris, potential 190 of the month winner there yourself

Marcus190
[ * ]
Here is my 190E. A 2.0 auto from 1992, with brilliant silver and blue cloth. A nice original example, having covered a solid 86,000 miles, cannot wait to get it out of hibernation more in summer. should be fantastic to see it alongside the other 190e's at the meet I have organised for Saturday the 17th (MB World Brooklands). All brilliant cars surrounded by a great community of owners.

Posted Image
Edited by Marcus190, Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:26 pm.

Twin turbo
Part of things
[ *  * ]
Marcus190
Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:53 pm
Here is my 190E. A 2.0 auto from 1992, with brilliant silver and blue cloth. A nice original example, having covered a solid 86,000 miles, cannot wait to get it out of hibernation more in summer. should be fantastic to see it alongside the other 190e's at the meet I have organised for Saturday the 17th (MB World Brooklands). All brilliant cars surrounded by a great community of owners. Can't seem to get the photo to appear larger than a thumbnail size :(

Posted Image
Use "hotlink for forum" on postimage, then pic is fullsice

Posted Image
Edited by Twin turbo, Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:24 pm.

marceldeijkers
Member Avatar
Part of things
[ *  * ]
Yes a hell of a story and hell of week...
Car stolen on the 23th of januari after 2 guys from North africa came to visits the car because they wanted to buy... they did the restart copy the key in glaybar option... came back a few days later to just drive the car to Belgium.... I started research... police came on the 23th to make a report... and closed the case just 8 hours later... no suspect.....THEN you steal the wrong car from the wrong guy! I started called people here which i know in the W201 clubs.... asking if people know those 2 fuckers.... nothing... then someone told me just to contact belgium police at Antwerpen... just guess i called them and i had to email them.... i sended pictures and information.... i thought its lost.... then that week on 25th of januari i called all the cars that went to sale in holland which where 190D cars.., the first i called was the owner of the car that was also stole... i called him just 4 hours after his car was gone... same guys.....
Then the whole weekend i had pain in my body and full of angry! Then monday around 16.00 the 29th of januari... the police from antwerpen called me... they had the car... i thought someone is pranking me......
It was true, the next day i was there at 8.45 in antwerpen after a 2 hour drive.... the moment you see your car back is just amazing....

The car was 95% like it was before thank god!
My becker traffic pro, parrot and Yatur and pioneer speaker woofer under the rear seat was still in the car! They did keep those things:
some new bolts and screws from daimler,
some papers...
they toke Germany Mcdonals promotion flyers!!! they went for burgers i think...
But the pillow from my little girl was still in the car :) that was a relieve for me...
they did damage the way they remove the license plates so the 4 daimler plugs where removed :( abit damage there and the Tachounit was damaged.... i can adjust a millage easy... sorry but i know how to do it the right way to REPAIR! those fuckers just had a screw driver.... and the digits all have marks now...4... 3 and the 2... then you have a car with just 129.700 or something on the clock....
And the airvent frame broke....

but the car is here again.... :)

Sorry if some words etc where not correct ;) iam a dutch guy hehe

SixAppeal
Part of things
[ *  * ]
... and one helluva determined, gutsy and driven dutch guy too! Sir, you deserve some kind of award or recognition from the club for your efforts. although getting your treasured car back is of course the greatest reward. I trust the other victim is suitably grateful to you, and that the thieving scum are identified and incarcerated for as long as it takes for others to be dissuaded...permanently. Congratulations too to the Antwerpen police and port authority...they must see plenty of suspicious activity, yet backed up by seemingly authentic paperwork. Result! :)

Greek Taxi
Member Avatar
More than part of things
[ *  *  * ]
Well done Marcel.
I would remove the 190D badge from the back and put a 190E badge on. That may avoid trouble in future.
Are you selling it? Stick an advert on this site, you never know.

marceldeijkers
Member Avatar
Part of things
[ *  * ]
Greek Taxi
Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:10 pm
Well done Marcel.
I would remove the 190D badge from the back and put a 190E badge on. That may avoid trouble in future.
Are you selling it? Stick an advert on this site, you never know.
Its the first thing i did when i got home again... removed the new badge i placed on the car 1 year ago :P

It was for sale.... but now its staying for a while longer :) Problem is space :)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · 190 Of The Month · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Email me if anyone replys