Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Photobucket
Welcome to Mercedes-190.co.uk

We are the Mercedes 190 owners forum, the place to be for all owners and fans of the Mercedes 190E, 190 and 190D cars. Including Cosworth (2.3 16v and 2.5 16v), EVO 1 and EVO 2 models. Modified and concourse, track cars and daily drivers, all are welcome.

This free UK based forum was started back in November 2005 to serve the Mercedes 190 W201 community and now has over 9000 members from all around the world and 600,000 + posts.

The members welcome you and encourage you to stay a while and have a look around.
We offer you friendly chat and access to some very useful information as well as tutorials with photos and videos for many common repair and maintenance jobs.
Whatever your needs there is a good chance you will be able to find what your looking for. Such as our Mercedes 190 buyers guide

Sign up to gain access to all areas including for sale / classified areas and country wide meetings and events. Many forum features and sections are only available once you sign up.

Join our forum at mercedes-190.co.uk!

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

**New members signing up**
please check your junk mail for the email authorization email
otherwise we cannot verify your new account.
I have noticed a lot of unauthorized accounts in the system.
Regards
Admin

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Seat re-trimmers
Topic Started: Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:19 pm (420 Views)
moleyb
Part of things
[ *  * ]
Hi guys, got some sportline seats I wanna get retrimmed. Mine at the mo are cream leather but new sports are black cloth. Anyone used or follow anyone in Instagram that does a decent job on seats?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

rhysmangatmotorsport
Member Avatar
Mangatmotorsport
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
What is it you want doing? Cream leather on the Sportline?

Chunk
Member Avatar
Spammer Zapper

From your plans you were telling me at Mercedes-Benz World, this could be a great car you are creating.
Please do a project or hobby thread of it

moleyb
Part of things
[ *  * ]
Once I get a little bit more work done I'll try and do a build thread. Yeah Rhys maybe with a micro suede/alcantara centres. You know someone ?

moleyb
Part of things
[ *  * ]
Just been quoted 750 to retrim the rear bench. Going for leather outer and micro suede centres. Has anyone got experience using re-trimmers and rate them.

JackOBrien
Member Avatar
VAG Parts bin refugee
[ *  * ]
I know quite a few people that have used these people for various Merc jobs with good results. May be slightly too far in to the frozen North for you, but worth baring in mind even just for a price.

http://www.bielawskissheffieldtrimming.co.uk

moleyb
Part of things
[ *  * ]
I've sent a request...let's see cheers JB

horatio
Part of things
[ *  * ]
D class in surrey have an exc rep for merc upholstery.

I wonder who does trim work for John Haynes as the interiors on the restored cars in their showroom is always beautiful

MercManCraig
Member Avatar
Craig
[ *  *  * ]
1+ for Bielawski's i've heard nothing but good things about their work.

optimusprime
Member Avatar
Part of things
[ *  * ]
One in bromsgrove worcestershire Droitwich road just off the market place on the left in trading est This chap did all our caravan seating he would have cars in all the time in his shop for retrims . I can find out for you if you need me to .

Daliscar
Member Avatar
Always On The Ball
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
MercManCraig
Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:49 pm
1+ for Bielawski's i've heard nothing but good things about their work.
Very good work and a very fair and honest company. Still a family business too I believe.
In the seventies when I first knew of them they did a lot of vinyl roofs ( :lol: remember them) they are also very good with convertible hoods and frames. We use them, taking cars over to Sheffield from Barnsley for Insurance repairs as there are no better trimmers nearer to us !
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Interior · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Email me if anyone replys