Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Photobucket
Welcome to Mercedes-190.co.uk

We are the Mercedes 190 owners forum, the place to be for all owners and fans of the Mercedes 190E, 190 and 190D cars. Including Cosworth (2.3 16v and 2.5 16v), EVO 1 and EVO 2 models. Modified and concourse, track cars and daily drivers, all are welcome.

This free UK based forum was started back in November 2005 to serve the Mercedes 190 W201 community and now has over 9000 members from all around the world and 600,000 + posts.

The members welcome you and encourage you to stay a while and have a look around.
We offer you friendly chat and access to some very useful information as well as tutorials with photos and videos for many common repair and maintenance jobs.
Whatever your needs there is a good chance you will be able to find what your looking for. Such as our Mercedes 190 buyers guide

Sign up to gain access to all areas including for sale / classified areas and country wide meetings and events. Many forum features and sections are only available once you sign up.

Join our forum at mercedes-190.co.uk!

If you're already a member please log in to your account:

**New members signing up**
please check your junk mail for the email authorization email
otherwise we cannot verify your new account.
I have noticed a lot of unauthorized accounts in the system.
Regards
Admin

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Hi! Newbee with 2.0E Malachit Gruen
Topic Started: Wed Apr 4, 2018 1:19 pm (657 Views)
KotSylwester
[ * ]
Hi!,

Hi, I'm new here. I bought the car in 2015.

I did some work with my Mercedes, but still a lot of fun in front of me. I have few problems with the car - rather minor repairs.

Thank you for accepting the forum.

You can view my car on facebook.
www.facebok.com/BabyBenz190/

Posted Image
Edited by KotSylwester, Wed Apr 4, 2018 1:20 pm.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

stwat
Member Avatar

Hello and _-welcome-_

chico
More than part of things
[ *  *  * ]
Hi and welcome :driver:

JackOBrien
Member Avatar
VAG Parts bin refugee
[ *  * ]
Welcome... Great looking 190E!

Hu99u
Member Avatar
More than part of things
[ *  *  * ]
Hello and welcome, looks a cracking 190

mika
Member Avatar
Travelling without moving
[ *  * ]
Welcome to the forum ....ooohhh that looks great in Green :driver: :)

Chunk
Member Avatar
Spammer Zapper

Hello there

Greek Taxi
Member Avatar
More than part of things
[ *  *  * ]
Hello KotSylwester

Daliscar
Member Avatar
Always On The Ball
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hello 👋 and welcome _-welcome-_
Good picture, car looks great in unusual green. More pictures would be good.
Facebook feckknows :no:

Chunk
Member Avatar
Spammer Zapper

A lot of us aren't on Facebook. Be good to see more pics on here

Greek Taxi
Member Avatar
More than part of things
[ *  *  * ]
I don't do Facebook because I don't want the Russians to get my data.
On here, Stu, Chunk and Rich get it, and feed it into the hot pants-B&Q-Autoglym supercomputer. I can live with that.

KotSylwester
[ * ]
Hey. I am sorry that I did not reply but I did not receive an email notification.

Facebook page does not require login but I understand that not everyone likes facebook. I was also against.

Here are some pictures of my Mercedes.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Mercedes on facebook
Edited by KotSylwester, Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:20 am.

KotSylwester
[ * ]
Few pics from work:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by KotSylwester, Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:19 am.

Chunk
Member Avatar
Spammer Zapper

Great pictures. Interesting angles.

Brown Bag
Member Avatar
Persistent Annoyance
[ *  * ]
That's a stunning car (and with some very artistic photos).

Pontoneer
Member Avatar
More than part of things
[ *  *  * ]
What a lovely looking car in superb condition .

The R129 is very nice too , a few of us on here also have them ...

stwat
Member Avatar

Fantastic. Many thanks for the pictures.

What a stunning W201 B)

KotSylwester
[ * ]

I have been planning to buy a Mercedes 190 for several years. I wanted him to have a four-cylinder engine, an automatic gearbox and necessarily air conditioning. Of course I was looking for a car in the best condition but I did not want to buy a car from Japan with a mileage below 100,000 km because then he would stand in the garage :) It was difficult to find a car with such equipment and very good condition. There were cars either very cheap or very expensive - such as standing in a garage. My dream was to ride every day youngtimer and not be afraid to leave it next to the store. The car now has almost 250,000 km. In 2017, I traveled about 5,000 km.

In the spring of 2017 I saw a small leak of refrigerant fluid. I just had to change the water pump. But when I started work, I finished cleaning and renovating the entire engine room :)

One armchair had a hole. I've been looking for such armchairs for a long time. After a few months I was forced to buy a set of upholstery in Germany. In Poland, a set of seats costs 150-200 Eur. Set from Germany cost 500EUR and additional shipment 160EUR. During this time, I cleaned the entire interior. I was able to find the original floormats. They required only a new stitching. I did it in a company that produces floormats. I paid for the service .... 5EUR.

As of today, the sounds of the differential. I'm a bit afraid to take it out. I'm afraid that when I take it out my car will spend a few months on the lift and I will do the whole suspension in the back and the front ...

I also have a problem with the discharging battery as the car will stay for 3-5 days. I noticed that I do not have a relay from power windows. There is a cable inserted. I heard that this can cause a relay located under the steering wheel and some diode is damaged there. My English is not so proficient to find a topic on the forum - will you help? I'm using a google translator and I try to make corrections so that the sentences make sense :)

Light
Part of things
[ *  * ]
KotSylwester
Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:58 am

I have been planning to buy a Mercedes 190 for several years. I wanted him to have a four-cylinder engine, an automatic gearbox and necessarily air conditioning. Of course I was looking for a car in the best condition but I did not want to buy a car from Japan with a mileage below 100,000 km because then he would stand in the garage :) It was difficult to find a car with such equipment and very good condition. There were cars either very cheap or very expensive - such as standing in a garage. My dream was to ride every day youngtimer and not be afraid to leave it next to the store. The car now has almost 250,000 km. In 2017, I traveled about 5,000 km.

In the spring of 2017 I saw a small leak of refrigerant fluid. I just had to change the water pump. But when I started work, I finished cleaning and renovating the entire engine room :)

One armchair had a hole. I've been looking for such armchairs for a long time. After a few months I was forced to buy a set of upholstery in Germany. In Poland, a set of seats costs 150-200 Eur. Set from Germany cost 500EUR and additional shipment 160EUR. During this time, I cleaned the entire interior. I was able to find the original floormats. They required only a new stitching. I did it in a company that produces floormats. I paid for the service .... 5EUR.

As of today, the sounds of the differential. I'm a bit afraid to take it out. I'm afraid that when I take it out my car will spend a few months on the lift and I will do the whole suspension in the back and the front ...

I also have a problem with the discharging battery as the car will stay for 3-5 days. I noticed that I do not have a relay from power windows. There is a cable inserted. I heard that this can cause a relay located under the steering wheel and some diode is damaged there. My English is not so proficient to find a topic on the forum - will you help? I'm using a google translator and I try to make corrections so that the sentences make sense :)
Sprechen Sie Deutsch? Ich spreche etwas Deustch. Sie haben etwas aus Deutschland verkauft, vielleicht sprechen Sie auch Deutsch.
Edited by Light, Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:57 pm.

KotSylwester
[ * ]
Mein Deutsch ist nicht sehr gut :) Englisch definitiv besser :)

Light
Part of things
[ *  * ]
No problem mate, I was wondering if you knew the issues with your car in German so I could possibly translate it into English. Hopefully someone else figures it out.

500man
Part of things
[ *  * ]
Wow wish mine was as clean as that a beauty

dmartinezmansell
[ * ]
Beautiful Babybenz!!!

BrunoSaccofan
Part of things
[ *  * ]
_-welcome-_ Beautiful car. A rare color combination. I like it. I also love your license plate frame. Can I ask where you got it? I would love to get one.

aemt
Serial 190E Owner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
That is a very nice car.

I can see it will be well looked after.

Andy

Oddbod
Addicted
[ *  *  *  * ]
That is a nice colour indeed.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Newbies - & W201 190 Buyers Guide · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Email me if anyone replys